MYLI – (My Community Libraries) have partnered with South Gippsland Shire Council to host a series of ‘Get Techy, Get Ready’ sessions in our library branches. Learn how to download and use a range of apps that can help keep you informed in times of emergency.
Tickets are free, and bookings are essential as spots are limited.
- Mirboo North Library – Thursday 12/5 2pm
- Poowong Library – Friday 13/5 2pm
- Foster Library – Thursday 19/5 10.30am
- Korumburra Library – Friday 20/5 10.30am
- Leongatha Library – Tuesday 24/5 5.30pm